Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Weigh-In #10

It's official....I'm up for the first time since starting IP. 2 pounds! =( I'm blaming this on all the cheese curds I ate in Wisconsin and my lack of discipline when I returned. I made yesterday my official reboot day. At this point, I'm taking one day at a time. What else can I do?

Even though I gained 2 lbs, I lost in inches and body fat so I really cannot complain!


Losses:
Weight +2
Arm -.25"
Chest +.5"
Waist -.1.75"
Hip -.5"
Thigh -.5"
% Body Fat -.5%
BMI -.1
Body Age -0 years
Visceral -0

Grand total pounds lost: 23.8 lbs
Grand total inches lost: 18"


When it came to cheating, I just found myself getting hungry especially after a vacation where I was constantly eating. This week I decided to revert back to things I was eating during my first couple weeks. I got myself a couple soups and omelets. I'm hoping this will be more filling for me where I'm not tempted to eat that slice of bread! 

Wish me luck!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment