Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 17, 2013

Weigh-In #8

I had my Week 8 weigh-in today and guess who officially weigh's under 200 lbs!!! THIS GIRL!! BOOM!

Yes, I'm pretty excited! Not only am I under 200 lbs but I also hit my second mini goal of 20lbs.

Losses:
Weight -3.4
Arm -0"
Chest -2"
Waist -.25"
Hip -1"
Thigh -0"
% Body Fat -.9%
BMI -1.2
Body Age -2 years
Visceral -0

Grand total pounds lost: 23.2 lbs
Grand total inches lost: 15.5"

Believe it or not but these results came to somewhat of a surprise to me. Now that the weather is nicer outside, I tend to go out and play more....and by this I mean drink. ;)

Monday was a company outing to the Kernals game. It was alot of fun! Free food and drinks! I did pretty good by staying away from the stadium food but I did have myself a couple beers. Also, every Thursday a group of coworkers play volleyball and this involves drinking before and after. I do not play but I pregame with them. Weird thing is, it seems like I'm more successful when I cheat! No...no....no, I'm not going to get in that mindset. 

My dad made a deal with me. He knows I'll be needing some new clothes once I get this weight off so he said he would pay me $5 for every pound I loose by July 1st. I have two weeks! 

Also in two weeks, it's vacation time! Off to Door County, WI for a week! SOOOO excited! This also means a vacation from IP. What's a vacation to Wisconsin without cheese curds!? I talked to my coach today and she said surprisingly she finds that most of her clients maintain during vacation. I hope that's the truth for me as well!

Until next week!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment