Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Weigh-In #6

Geez, I've been slacking! I almost forgot to post my Week 6 results! Even though my lbs lost aren't the greatest, my other numbers make up for it!

Losses:
Weight -.2
Arm -.25"
Chest -0"
Waist -1"
Hip -.5"
Thigh -.5"
% Body Fat -1.9%
BMI -.1
Body Age -1 year
Visceral -0


Total: 16.2 lbs and 12.25 inches

My coach felt that my weight lost didn't really add up to my % body fat lost so she gave me a cleanse to do called Chiro Klenz. It's a tea that I've drank for the last 2 nights and so far...nothing. It appears to be having the opposite affect on me instead! Bummer!

Here's some pictures of what I've been eating...

 Rutabaga Fries! SOOO GOOD!
 Chicken Fajitas
 Fajita Chicken with bell peppers and mozzarella cheese


Well until next time...
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment