Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weigh-In #5

I'm a little late with my weigh-in post but better late than never. This week I was down 2.6 lbs bringing my total lost to 16 lbs. Still moving forward which is good!

My son Bryce just got done with 2nd grade so things have been a little hectic. We just had a schools out block party which was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I was unable to fight temptation and cheated. I ended up having a walking taco and some deserts (cookies, brownies, etc) Yeah. I regret it but all I can do is move forward, right?

I mentioned a few blogs ago that I was experiencing some kind of allergic reaction to what I thought was Kale or Brussel Sprouts. Well I finally saw a dermotologist (after going to Urgant Care and the ER) and it appears that I had a bad case of eczema. I've had 3 flare ups in the last 2 weeks! Ugh! It is AWFUL! Itches like crazy and because it's on my hands, it kept me from working and pretty much doing anything else. He gave me some topical creme so I'm hoping it will help with my next flare up. According to the internet, eczema can be caused my many different things. I'm praying



Here's what I've been eating lately....

 Ribeye with a side of asparagus and mushrooms sauteed in lemon juice.
 Wild caught salmon with lemon juice and a side of asparagus topped with mozzarella.
Pork and sauerkraut...just like Oma used to make! SOOO GOOD!

~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment