Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Weigh-In #3

As I stated in my earlier post, this last weekend was my 31st birthday and Mother's Day. My brother comes back to Iowa from Chicago and our weekend usually involved alot of eating out.

Friday, my actual birthday, my son, Bryce and I met a couple of my friends at Red Lobster for dinner. I had every intention of making this a OP (on program) dinner however the smell of the cheesy biscuits took over. I ended up having 3!!! I did however order a OP dinner of salmon with broccoli.

Saturday I stayed OP all day except for dinner. My family and I went to Osaka, a Japanese Steakhouse and sat at the Hibachi grill. I ordered the chicken, rice, and veggie entree. This also came with soup and salad. Doesn't sound that bad right? Well...wrong. I dipped EVERYTHING.....and I mean EVERYTHING in Yum Yum sauce. SO good and SO worth it!

Sunday was Mother's Day. I stated OP all day except for Brunch. We went to Zins which is a really nice restaurant. They had a special menu for Mother's Day where each person picked 3 things. It is a topass restaurant so everything comes in small portions. I chose the Eggs Benedict, Mac & Cheese, and Steak & Egg. I also had a mimosa.

It sounds really bad however it could of been worse, right?

Yesterday (Monday) was my 3rd weigh in and it pretty much went as expected. After all that cheating over the weekend I still managed to loose 1.2 lbs putting me at my first goal of 10 lbs lost. I really cant be mad at 10lbs in 3 weeks. It is sure better than what I was doing before.

I'm ready to get back OP and loose this weight!

Here's some dinner meals I've been cookin up in the kitchen!

 Chicken Stir Fry with Bok Choy, Mushrooms, Asparagus, and LS Soy Sauce
 Butterfly Pork Chop topped with Saurkraut with a side of Bok Choy, Mushrooms, and Broccoli
Burger topped with 1 oz mozzarella  mustard, and low sugar ketchup. I made a bun using IP Potato Puree.

Here's to a better tomorrow!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment