Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 20, 2013

Weigh-In #4

Remember when I said last week that I cheated and it was soooo good and sooo worth it? I take that back. It was not worth it. That cheating set me back more than 4 days. I finally saw the scale start moving again on Thursday however, I wasn't loosing body fat! Ugh! Never cheating again.

Aside from the body fat percentage not moving much in this weeks weigh in, I was pretty happy with my other numbers.


Losses:
Weight -3.4 (-13.4 total)
Arm -.25"
Chest -.5"
Waist -2.5"
Hip -.5"
Thigh -0"
% Body Fat -.3%
BMI -.7
Body Age -1 year
Visceral -0


I'm motivated! Now that I've learned the repercussions of cheating, I'm determined not to cheat again!

Lately, I've been trying out different seasonings. For my birthday, my friend Amanda got me a bunch of different spices. I've never been that much into cooking probably because I was never taught so I'm just testing things out now. The last few days I've had baked chicken breasts with sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pretty tasty!

I had a little bit of a scare last week. I made kale chips for the first time. It was very tasty and I strongly recommend! In the middle of the night however, I woke up with a strange allergic reaction on my hands...itchy, bumpy, and swollen. The next morning I went to the doctor and basically just told me to get some Bennedryl and some itch cream. Well I did that and it went away...eventually. The only thing I felt like I could blame is the kale chips. ......but they were sooooo good. Well Saturday I tried them out again. Fortunately, no reaction but unfortunately, I will never know what caused that reaction.

Kale Chips
Cut bite size, toss in ziplock with Olive Oil. Lay on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with SS. Bake for 8-10 min at 350 degrees. Edges should be crispy. Do not overcook or oversalt!

Until next time...
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment