Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Weigh-In #2

I was a little down and out yesterday morning because I weighed myself at home and didn't see a huge difference on the scale as I did the previous week. This mood was turned around when I received my measurements. Every other week RVC will take my measurements as well as my weight.

Losses:
Weight -2.8 (-8.8 total)
Arm -.25"
Chest -1.5"
Waist 3.5" <---WOW!
Hip -.5"
Thigh -.25"
% Body Fat -2.2%
BMI -1.5
Body Age -2 years
Visceral -1

I can't be mad about that. My coach was more than satisfied with my results and told me that as long as I stay on track, I will be an Ideal Protein success story.

This coming weekend will be the first time I've cheated while being on Ideal Protein. My brother is coming in town to celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day. My birthday is Friday and Mother's Day is Sunday. The plan is to celebrate my birthday dinner at Osaka, a Japanese Steakhouse on Saturday night and then go to Brunch on Sunday for Mother's Day. I spoke to my coach about this and they said to stay on track for the remainder of my meals which makes me feel better. Who knows? I may not even be able to eat like I used to.

Wish me luck!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment