Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weigh-In #1

This morning was my first weigh-in. I had successfully completed a week on Ideal Protein and it was tough. Over the last week I've had a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the the other and all they've done is bicker! It was annoying. However, the angel always won. I did not give in to the temptation to cheat and my first week results showed it!

6 lbs gone! Adios! C'ya! Arrivederchi! Peace out! Don't let the door hit cha on the way out!

Seeing that I've been able to get through a week without cheating gives me the confidence that I can make it another week.

This weekend was busy. I picked up a box of Ketostix on Friday from Hy Vee Drugstore (ask the pharmacist). Guess who was in ketosis?? This girl!


Also this weekend I experimented with omelets! I had four omelets as meals - dinner Friday, breakfast Saturday, breakfast Sunday, and dinner Sunday. That's alot of omelets huh?

Here's a few I made....

 Wild Salmon Omelet
Calories: 303, Carbs: 2, Fat: 12, Protein: 40, Fiber 1, Sodium: 422
Ground Turkey Omelet
Calories: 356, Carbs: 1, Fat: 16, Protein: 42, Fiber: 0, Sodium: 230

This weekend was beautiful in Marion, IA. The windows were open, the birds were chirping, the kids were playing and laughing outside, and the dog was all over the place eatin grass and digging up my hastas. Because it was so nice, I took the opportunity to do some work outside and be active. It felt great! It's pretty amazing how you can feel so good and have so much energy and only be eating <800 calories a day. 

Unfortunately, this weather is short lived and it's supposed to rain all week. Maybe I'll have the energy to spring clean??

Overall I can't complain about the last 7 days. My next weigh-in is Monday, May 6th. 

Onward and upward!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment