Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 22, 2013

Last Hurrah!

This weekend, I had my last hurrah! I ate my favorite things...and some.

Friday for lunch I stopped at Milios. I had a skinny godfather with mayo, chips, and a cookie. For dinner, Bryce wanted Carlos O'Kelly's so I had chips and queso and the Fajita Cheese Crisp.

Saturday, my dad took me to Granite City, my favorite. I had my Asian Chicken Salad and a cup of their Cheddar Ale Soup. Dinner I ordered in from Tings where I got Mongolian Beef, egg fried rice, and crab meat rangoons.

Sunday wasn't as crazy. Bryce wanted breakfast so we did an early dinner at Perkins. I had the Eggs Benedict with pancakes.

I'm satisfied. Was it worth it? Partially. I'm glad I got my cravings out of the way however I was up 1.2 lbs on my scale which means my beginning weight at RVC will be up as well. Hopefully that 1.2 lbs will slide back off.

This weekend I prepared my house for starting IP today. I cleaned out my pantry, freezer, and refrigerator and removed pretty much everything so there would be zero temptation to cheat. The only way I'm cheating is if I'm going to eat condiments! Haha!

Today is day 1. I've had my first round of vitamins, had my breakfast (chocolate shake) and drank 24 oz of water. Feeling good and not hungry. Tonight I'm going to take my before pictures. I've been back and forth with this because I hate pictures of myself but I've seen people's before and after shots and they are amazing. I want my story to be amazing also...

....and it will!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment