Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Trials and Tribulations

I'm Andrea and I have a weight problem. Isn't that how it goes? I'm a 30 year old single mom and I have baby weight I've been trying to lose for the last 8 YEARS!

I'm starting this blog to keep track of my new diet: Ideal Protein! I heard about it through a couple people I work with. If you don't know already, Ideal Protein is a four phased medically designed and professionally supervised muscle-sparing weight loss protocol. The average person has a weight loss of 3-7 lbs/week. The IP Weight Loss Method stabilizes the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat.


Two of my coworkers (Mike and Sara) are just finishing up. They look amazing. Mike is almost unrecognizable and looks like he lost a whole person! I think he's lost about 60lbs. Sara has never looked so slim - down 40lbs! Two more coworkers just started a couple weeks ago. Amanda, my best friend had her first weigh in Monday and lost 8.4 lbs in 6 days!  I've been doing My Fitness Pal for over a year and only lost 10.4 lbs! Grr!

Well I have the same ol story as pretty much the majority of those overweight! I've tried various different diets and work out regimes and always fail. I'm hoping IP will be the one that works! Wish me luck!

For more information on IP, go to: http://www.idealprotein.com/us/home
River Valley Chiro: http://chirorivervalley.com/custom_content/c_161318_ideal_protein.html

Keep Moving Forward!
~Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment